Thursday, October 6, 2011

How did it go?

Our first two parties went really well!!  And we got more bookings so we are so excited that this could end up doing really well for us!  I mean, who doesn't want extra income for their families, and it's fun so how can you beat it?  If anyone wants to check it out, go to www.myinitials-inc.com/smays.

In other news, my 5 yr old LOVES school which was a big worry that God took care of for me, just like He always does!  My 1 yr old started walking....(wow!) and my sweet 2 yr old makes us laugh every day, you just never know what he is going to do.  There is never a dull moment around my house!



And what could be better knowing these two little superheroes are on my side!! 



1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you all! I need to come to a party soon!

    And those are the cutest super heroes ever!

    ReplyDelete