Thursday, March 17, 2011

Ah, yes, the swap party.....

I am very excited about my first swap party on Saturday.  I just think this is the greatest idea ever, and I hope I find enough people that are interested to keep it going....I have several theme ideas.  Mine will be a little different than the one that Stephanie went to....I just don't like the clothes pin idea.  At mine, we are going to draw numbers each round, so lucky #1 gets to "shop" first, and so on.  Stephanie suggested we re-draw each round, so if you were last in the first round, you wouldn't be last every round.  This is definitely something that may have to be tweaked as we go along....there could be anywhere from 2 people to 50, and my house isn't very big, so we will see.  I will fill everyone in next week on how it goes.  Do you do anything with your friends to recycle/reuse the things you already have but don't use anymore......one woman's junk is another woman's treasure!  Have a great Thursday and spend some time with your kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment