Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Introduction of Moms

Hello blog buddies, my name is Stephanie and I am one of the 2Moms1Blog writers.  I am a 34 year old Christian working mom with two beautiful daughters, ages 9 and 2 and 1/2.  I am the wife of a K9 Police Officer married for over 15 years.  I work full-time at my job and full-time at home.  I am always looking for ways to make things easier and save money. 

I enjoy spending time with my wonderful family and friends.  I love to laugh and make others laugh as well.  I love some Zumba and getting my groove on!!  Shopping from the clearance rack is one of my favorite things.  I absolutely love to grocery shop as well.  My family enjoys watching too much TV, including NASCAR, and camping in our travel trailer.  We are really looking forward to spring 2011 to hit the campgrounds and hang by the fire.

I am excited about blogging with my long time friend and hope we can share some great tips and learn some things along the way.  Pay it forward!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment