Sunday, March 13, 2011

Introduction of Moms Part 2

Hello Cyber World!!  I am the second part of this great duo!  I am a born-again, saved believer of the Good Lord above!  I am also a 34 year old working mother.  I have three wonderful children...two handsome boys ages 4 and 2, and a sweet baby girl who is about to be 6 months old!  Yes, I do work full-time, but I have a very blessed situation where my mother watches my kids while I am at work, I feel like they are with the next best thing next to being with me.  I also think that I have the greatest husband God could have ever given me.

I really hope that you enjoy our blog as we go about our daily lives as well as learn a few things along the way.  I have a pretty simple life but that is how I like it!  I love to learn about new ways to save money especially couponing strategies and how to save at the grocery store.  I also love to try new products and get free samples in the mail.

After the birth of my 3rd child, I knew some changes needed to be made, so hopefully you will encourage me as I have successes and failures with changing the way I eat, adding in exercise, and the ultimate goal....weight loss!

So, stay tuned for more posts and follow along with us as we travel down this road called life, as well as sometimes giving you two different perspectives on the same thing.  We also hope to make new friends along the way with other moms out there just like us. Hope you have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment